Sunday, November 14, 2010

A MOMENT OF GRATITUDE

It is only few hours now heading to my birthday moment, November 15.

This is what I have in my mind. I am trying back to focus that my life is not only about gaining my goals, but live a grateful life to God’s never ending love and HIS faithfulness.

A birthday is a new beginning of another 365 days ahead, and always a moment of gratitude to The Lord Jesus for every day's blessing, guidance, love, strength and HIS faithfulness. When I recall the way HE leads me to the present time, I am forever grateful.

I am grateful, I am grateful …..

I will praise YOU, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are YOUR works, and that my soul knows very well. [Psalm 139 : 14]

1 comment:

Jiewa said...

Happy Belated Bday Ms. Ita :)

MARRIAGE IS A DAILY LIFE

Before I continue writing, forgive me for the title of this post that may sounds like it understates the meaning of marriage. NO! It is not ...